Hunter x hunter or " how I fell in love with the anime"

Today, i want to tell you about my favorite animé serie that i enjoy since that i have 8 years old. Hunter x hunter was created by Yoshihiro Togashi at 1998 as a manga, and converted to animé in 1999. 
I remember when i arrived of my school, i received my grandmother Yoya, i had launch, and i start to watch "El club de los tigritos" on Chilevisión, in that program showed a lot of animé for 4 or 5 hours, televising great programs like Fullmetal alchemist, Detective Conan and DBZ. 
I feel so hook with Hunter x hunter because the protagonist was a curious, inteligence and strong child of my aged called Gon Freecss, who left his home to become a hunter, a people that through around the world searching adventures and explore. 
The anime has a beatiful darkness esthetic but in a new version, of 2011, the drawing to transform in a kawaii esthetic, so less sinister even if with a better movement in the fights.
the manga today is in stand by because mr. Togashi are sick of cancer, and i hope that he get well to keep enjoy his enterteining serie.


Comentarios

  1. the manga has been boring lately. I hope that it gets better in a distant future

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A Birthday or a Celebration