Hi Everyone!

Today i'd like to write about one of the things that i enjoy to do, and i consider myself good on it, this is the act of walk. The majority of the people almost always avoid to walk more than strictly necessary, and they use the car, the public transport or the bike, even in the short routs, but in my case, i love to walk.

Some routes that i almost ever go throught, are for example from FAU to Arcos in Santo Domingo street, because my girlfriend study there, or the route from FAU to the place where i rehearsal with my band, ever that i can evit to take the umcomfortable public transport i do.

I'm think i'm a good walker because i don't get tired when i do, two times i was arrived to Vicente Valdés  from FAU, and too many other times i was traveled from FAU to my grandmother's home, in Carlos Valdovinos. This last route mencioned is one of my favorites, because sometimes i walk in the night with a friend who lives in La Legua, and we always have deep and necessary conversations about the life.

Eather like exercise, transport or meditation metod, to walk is benefical for the corporal and mental health,

Resultado de imagen para caminar por la ciudad

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Hunter x hunter or " how I fell in love with the anime"

A Birthday or a Celebration