A hobby

Hi Bloggers!

Today i'm going to write about my favorite hobby, play drum.

I started to play in 2009, when in Music class had to make a cover of "llueve sobre la ciudad" by Los Bunkers. I fall in love inmediatly with this instrument, and i buy my first drum in that year, what was it a pile of shitty cans, they sounded so bad.

In 2010, I was formed my first covers band with a goup of friends, we played songs of Radiohead, Pixies, Joy Division and The Strokes, We played live only in the school, but i really enjoyed. The band was dissolved in 2012, but we are still friends.

In 2017, with another friends, we formed my actual band, called Arias, we make math and a little bit emo music, it's  funny to play, and request concentration for no lose the tempo.

Actually, I'm starting another project for make city pop music, with influces of Masayoshi Takanata, Sade and MGMT, and i waiting for this to work.


 


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Hunter x hunter or " how I fell in love with the anime"

A Birthday or a Celebration